[libav-tools] Examples of using avconv to convert files
jd1008
2016-09-17 03:24:45 UTC
For example - to convert from webm to mp4
I am only interested in files, and not streams from devices or pipes.
Hope the examples show how to, for example - increase frame rate,
sampling rate, and geometry (frame size).

A website for such examples would be great.

Thanx.
Luca Barbato
2016-09-17 12:09:23 UTC
Post by jd1008
For example - to convert from webm to mp4
I am only interested in files, and not streams from devices or pipes.
Hope the examples show how to, for example - increase frame rate,
sampling rate, and geometry (frame size).
A website for such examples would be great.
https://wiki.libav.org/Snippets/avconv

probably is what you want =)

lu